As everyone knows the 3D printer is one of the most growing domestic and commercial needs these days. Along with the growing need, many companies have started manufacturing 3D printers each of them come its own specifications. A question arises here is that which product is best? There are lot options available and by narrowing down your requirements you could find the best product for you. In this article, I am reviewing Monoprice Maker Select Plus. Make sure to read the full article before making any decision.
- Print Volume: 200mm x 200mm x 180mm
- Technology Used: FFF, FDM
- Resolution: 0.1mm (100 micrometer)
- Filament Volume: 1.75mm
- Extruder: 1x MK10 (0.4mm)
- Product Levelling: Manual
- Chassis: Steel Frame, Open Air
- Bed Type: Heated w/ Adhesive Sheets
- Interface: SD, USB, Touchscreen
- Compatible Filament: PLA, ABS, PVA and Stainless steel
- Max Hot-end Temp: 240-260C
- Cooling: 40mm Extruder Fan. 40mm Drive Block Fan, PSU Fan
- Product Warranty: 1 Year (limited)
- Product Weight: 22 lbs
- Printer Frame Dimensions: 15.7 x 16.1 x 15.7 inch
- Input Voltage: 100-120VAC , 60Hz, 3.5A
- Positioning Accuracy: (X:Y:Z=0.012mm:0.012mm:0.004mm)
The Monoprice Maker Select Plus 3D printer has unified design with smaller foot and an integrated controlled box. As it is advertised it has a large 7.9 x 7.9 x 7.1 inch build area with 50% more faster-printing speed. The 3.25 inch LCD screen has a user-friendly simpler to use interface along with on the fly tuning options. It enables you to create smooth and excellent quality prints with it advance anti-jam MK11 extruder, 0.4mm nozzle diameter, and 100 microns layer resolution.
- Maker Select Plus 3D printer
- Spool Stand
- Spool Holder
- AC Power Cord
- SD Card
- USB Cable
- Bed Scrapper
- Hex Key Set
- Hex Bolts
- Cable Ties
- Print Bed Mat
- 10m PLA Filament
- PTFE Tube
What makes it better than the rest?
It is improved in the term of performance and printing. It dominating features like, user friendly interface, easy to use menu system and unified design provide good value for the cost.
This Maker Plus 3D printer comes almost fully assembled it requires only 2 screws to attach filament holder and 4 screws for assemble the base and frame.
This top line printer is compatible with both commercial and open source software. It is also compatible with Linux, Mac and windows.
Furthermore, this printer has each and everything that you need for start printing such as PLA filament, sample models, ready to print and microSD card.
- Fully pre-assembled
- Include all necessary attachments
- Compatible with many domestic and commercial software
- Excellent value for the product
- Bit expensive in my point of view
This Monoprice Maker Select Plus is turned out great product when it comes to performance, perfection and accuracy. No doubt, this product gives good value for money. This product is highly recommended without any issue make this product your prior choice.